Effective managers have a huge impact on the bottom line in most organisations, but they also represent their organisation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, making them business agents for their respective companies.
Are your Managers / Supervisors your Business Agent?
In just 3 days…
- Learn how to motivate others towards established company directives
- Learn the Skills for Effective Supervisory methods and best practices
- Acquire the knowledge of management etiquette for Supervisors on and off the job
- Develop effective communication and leadership skills coupled with a vision toward goal achievement.
This 3-day intensive Supervisory Skills Course will:
- Develop Supervisory skills through the use of assertiveness.
- Allow delegates to discover their own potential to give them the confidence to relate towards their team members.
- Develop the necessary skills to achieve both personal and company objectives.
This Supervisory Skills course includes the following modules:
- Develop personal Confidence in engaging with peers and managing varied situations
- Communicate effectively to generate buy-in
- Develop, control and change personal Attitudes in understanding themselves and others more effectively
- Communicate with purpose to “say what you mean, mean what you say”
- Creating a better understanding of Image to gain further respect
- Create the effectiveness to ensuring how we and others see us in a more positive light
- Developing skills in becoming a friendlier person
- Understanding, achieving and creating Goals
- Seeing the best in others and learning ways in expressing them
- Managing our Time more effectively
- Organising ourselves more effectively to be able to organise others
- Dealing with, and getting support from our Internal Customers
- Create a better understanding of ourselves and others through Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Delegating made easier
What others have said:
“Thank you for helping me find a way to better myself”
Anke Storm, Marketing Manager, Cosmopolitan Projects
Who will benefit?
Any person in middle to upper management, either newly appointed or currently practicing as a Supervisor or Manager who wishes to gain confidence in their supervisory skills.
This Supervisory Skills course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
Duration: 3 Days
Delegates: Maximum 20
Cost per Delegate: R 4, 500.00 excl. VAT