If you could turn the periodic gut feelings of each staff member in your organisation into reliable strategic business intuition, how would that improve your business?
Successful executives, business people and entrepreneurs use their strategic business intuition to make profitable business decisions.
According to a 2006 PRWeek/Burson-Marsteller CEO Survey, it shows that 62% of CEOs rate gut feelings as being highly influential in their business decisions.
Strategic Business Intuition is the new buzz word in business and everyone from Branson to Buffet are touting its ability to guide and direct them to greater success and higher profits. By understanding what Intuition really is can serve you in business and in life.
Strategic business intuition is a skill we all possess that has the ability to guide us to greater business success, greater career satisfaction and more sustainable levels of innovation and service.
Business managers at all levels have been trained to apply left brain techniques to make decisions, yet so often, companies have to spend millions to rectify some of those bad decisions made.
Have you ever wondered why some managers seem to be far better at making decisions than others?
They are able to apply the skill of combining their right brain techniques to the left brain by using more of their mind in a special manner.
What would it mean to you if you were able to make clear, strong and consistent choices for yourself and your business, knowing exactly what to do next and how to do it?
- Perhaps, right now, you are feeling overwhelmed and anxious and that your life and business has become dull and repetitive causing progress to slow down?
- Maybe you simply just don’t know how to boost your business and get the winning edge, in a conscious and ethical way?
- Probably the effects of the current economic climate are making you feel imbalanced in your work-life which is impacting on your health, spirituality, relationships and wellbeing?
So when you are suffering, so is your bottom line.
Intuitive decision making is vitally beneficial in the business world as it differs from rational processes in several ways.
Some of the most successful and well known people throughout history have relied on intuition to become leaders in their own field, like;
- Abraham Lincoln – U.S. president
- Andrew Carnegie – Industrialist
- Benjamin Franklin – Inventor
- Henry Ford – Billionaire founder of Ford Motor Company
- James Cameron – Oscar-winning director
- Richard Branson – Billionaire founder of Virgin
- Walt Disney – Founder of the Walt Disney Company
- Charlize Theron – Actress
- Minnie Dlamini – Actress
- Johann Rupert – Luxury goods tycoon
Each of the above never completed their formal education, which refers that with limited knowledge, they had to rely on their intuition which created the way to success.
“Often you have to rely on intuition.” Bill Gates
This 3 day Strategic Business Intuition course will give you the skills to:
think on the spot
make key business decisions
Intuition is the natural intelligence that allows us to see far beyond …
… to generate innovative ideas,
to communicate powerfully …
… and to do so without having to study spreadsheets or gather piles of data.
This course has been designed to maximise your business and life skills, no matter what type of business you are involved with.
It will train you to be able to recognise, listen to, and then follow your specialised intuitive intelligence, to benefit your life and apply the right intuition strategy for your business
In just 3 days, you will be able to:
- Program yourself to do the right thing at the right time to take advantage of opportunities and increase profits and income
- Use intuition to help you say the right thing at the right time
- Apply mental techniques to establish immediate rapport with co-workers, customers, clients, suppliers, and those you deal with, to keep your business or department more profitable
- Use feedback so that you know exactly what to do to achieve the results you desire
- Program your work environment for success
- Detect hidden information
- Create an instant connection with people
- Influence others from a distance
- Make relevant life and business choices and corrections
- Trust your judgments, decisions, doubts and second-guessing’s
- Intuitively sense the true motivations and feelings of others to avoid the pain of being betrayed and disappointed or being misled
- Become aware of potential problems before they impact on you.
The Benefits of Developing Your Intuition Strategy for your Business
- Unleashes your creativity and imagination
- Connects you with your subconscious to uncover hidden truths about yourself, work and life
- Prevents the accumulation of negative thoughts and uncontrolled emotions
- Integrates left and right brain functions giving you a more complete perspective on problems
- Creates the right platform for making better and more integrative decisions
- Improves physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Helps to reduce stress by identifying and dealing with situations more effectively.
Who will benefit:
Business owners, Executives at all levels, Managers and Supervisors, Entrepreneurs, Support Staff, those entering the business world, those dealing with people at any level, Decision Makers, Negotiators, Sales and Marketing personnel.
Duration: 3 days
Cost per Delegate: R 5 200 excl. VAT