Master of Ceremonies Course
The objectives of the Master of Ceremonies program is to develop confidence and assertiveness in the role of an MC. Delegates will be well equipped with the knowledge and understanding of the duties and expectations of an MC.
- Learn novel and fundamental techniques for Remembering the script
- Become a Master of the Toast
- Making effective Introductions
- How to look like an MC in charge
- Become a skilled Presenter
- How to own the Art of Questions
- Learn the techniques of Strategic Planning for success
- Become confident to Speak in Praise
- Learn the skills of Humour
- Have dignity and grace in Presenting Awards
- How to use Exhibits
- How to use stage Equipment
…. and much more!
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
Who will benefit?
Any person who has the responsibility of being an MC at formal functions, meetings, company events both formal and social, award ceremonies, etc.
Duration: 2 Days Delegates: Maximum 12
See the new online version of this course here: