A good manager is in effect a superb administrator.
A good Leader is one that can communicate well and grow
those around them.
This course will:
- Develop Leadership skills through the use of assertiveness.
- Discover personal potential to have the confidence to relate towards others.
- Develop Leadership skills to assist in achieving personal objectives.
- Develop and enhance attitudes towards themselves and others and through this, create stronger belief systems that will give a clearer view of personal and the team’s / organisation’s future.
The course includes the following modules:
- Boost confidence through the use of communication by developing poise and etiquette including the skills of meaningful and active listening
- Handling tasks and people more enthusiastically to enhance team work
- Becoming more flexible in all situations to generate more courage
- Being in control of worry and handling difficult decisions with confidence
- Controlling attitudes to become more assertive in dealing with others and ourselves more effectively
- Identifying what makes people tick and adapting our behaviour to ensure positive relationships
- Instilling the basics of first impressions and guaranteeing to open more opportunities
- Manage Conflict quickly and successfully while maintaining relationships
- Identifying and challenging our belief systems to set and accomplish meaningful goals
- Building positive rapport with others by demonstrating sincere appreciation
- Overcoming negative attitudes and turning complaints and criticism into positive relationships
- Creating more time for organising and leading others into more productivity
- Have the ability to recall information quickly to ensure we have the edge in all situations
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
What others have said:
“I have been exposed to several courses before, however the benefits I received from this course exceeded all expectations”
Petre Jordaan – Integrated Property Services
“This course was very enlightening and covered aspects of Leadership I hadn’t contemplated. It was a real growing experience”
Shirley Roach – Nedbank
“Trevor created a safe environment which encouraged delegates to take the plunge and come out of themselves to take charge and grow”
Duncan Williams – Fintech
5 Days (2 days, 2 days, 1 day)