Every day, organisations are losing customers and most times they are not aware it is happening. By understanding the needs of the customer and giving exceptional service will help retain them. Without it we are driving our businesses into the ground.
The objective of the Customer Care Course is to know and understand the role of the customer. To be able to identify the needs of the customer and to ensure constant customer satisfaction at all times and long-term relationships are maintained. This course is designed to develop the skills required to deal effectively with the customer, both external and internal.
- Creating First Impressions
- Interpersonal skills
- Identifying customer personalities
- Building rapport:
- Reading body language
- Eye entry cues
- Telephone skills
- Handling complaints:
- Understanding why complaints are lodged and resolving them and turn all negative situations into positives ones.
- Developing positive client relationships
- Servicing Internal Customers
- Overcoming obstacles customers encounter
- Developing Moments of Truth
- Discover ways of creating that business edge and in so doing generate more customers.
- Developing service excellence to enhance business culture and attitudes.
- Learn to create a positive image to gain trust and respect.
- Identifying the stumbling blocks in the organisation and find out ways in eliminating them.
Who will benefit?
Any person within the organisation who deals with internal and external customers whether face to face or telephonically.
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is registered with Services SETA (decision number 0494) for the provision of education and training in this course.
Duration: 3 Days Delegates: Maximum 12
Cost per Delegate: R 4, 950.00 excl. VAT