Brainstormer Facilitation Skills
Are you struggling to get people to contribute in meetings?
Learn the skills top facilitators use to successfully run a Brainstormer session and exceed the desired results for the client.
Get to know and understand the Brainstormer process and demonstrate professional techniques and skills in facilitating.
This seminar will help you to:
• Understand why the Brainstormer session works and how to maximise the results.
• Know how to create the best and workable Brainstormer environment to generate results.
• Know how to maintain control as a facilitator.
• Get to know the Brainstormer sequence.
• Be skilled in handling ‘suitcase words’ to strategically get your audience to think on a deeper level.
• Learn techniques in clustering.
• Develop creative skills in formulating effective opening questions.
• Learn how to strategically plan a Brainstormer session with the client to get effective and successful results.
• Create strategic questions to elicit an effective result.
• Create a workable plan for the client to monitor the progress.
This course is designed to equip the facilitator with the skills to successfully run a Brainstorming session to generate buy-in from a group. Where there is buy-in, there is commitment.
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494) for the provision of education and training in this course.
Who will benefit?
Any person within the organisation who is required to solve problems and issues where buy-in from the organisation is required and action plans need to be developed.
Duration: 2 Days Delegates: Minimum 10.
All delegates will receive a full kit comprising of the Brainstormer paper and accessories together with a Brainstormer carry bag.
Cost per delegate: R 5 500-00 excl vat