The purpose of any training is to transfer information. The more successful this is, the more successful the outcomes.
- Virtual Meeting Equipment Setup Setting up a virtual meeting room is so often overlooked yet it is so important from the audience perspective. One cannot claim to be a professional when your virtual room does not match. Here are a few ways that you can ensure your professionalism. A teleprompter, or autocue, is a display device that prompts the person speaking with an electronic visual text of a speech …Read More »
- This Capture Your Industry Workshop will enable you to promote yourself as the industry Expert with confidence and credibility. Get customers to Cold Call you.Read More »
- Strategic Ways to Guarantee Conflict Resolutions Each and Every time The majority of people are capable of resolving conflict … … however, many conflicts are never resolved by the majority of people, because … People are different on many levels and when dealing with conflict we tackle them in a variety of ways. So, it makes sense that not one tool will have the same desired results, and therefore, …Read More »
- Combining the most recent advances in project management research with the practical, hands-on experiences of project managers, this program offers a unique blend of the “what to” and “how to” of Project ,Management and leadership.Read More »
- Learn and develop confidence and assertiveness in the role of an MC. This Master of Ceremonies Course will enable you to know and understand the duties and expectations of an MC.Read More »
audience communication Corporate Entrepreneur courses offered effective training Entrepreneur Academy Entrepreneurial Skills inspire Kyalami leaders Leadership management manager memory recall memory retention memory skills Midrand motivation Present Presentation presentation skills project budget project fail Project Management project risk project scope Public Speaking Remember Sales Motivation Sales Pitch Sales Training speaker Speech successful presentation supervisor supervisory team effort Think Thought time management time wasting trainer skills training development training skills Train the trainer