Find out how you can become a
Professional and Effective Trainer
In just 3 days…
- Learn how to effectively communicate and develop positive Human Relation Skills with the delegates.
- Find out the ways of motivating and growing the delegate to reach their full potential.
- Learn and practice the role of Trainer, Coach and Facilitator, and when to use them.
This 3-day intensive Train the Trainer Course will:
- Give you the skill to read the delegate which will make the transfer of learning more effective.
- Create a better understanding of coaching and motivating the delegate to achieve a greater retention rate with each session.
- Acquire more confidence in the training arena due to the intensive experiential learning strategies that will give the trainer the professional edge.
This course is designed to develop the skills required to deal effectively with the delegates, and will cover the following modules:
- Know the expectations of a Trainer.
- Understanding and applying the power of First Impressions to enhance the training.
- Develop Positive Attitudes towards themselves and their delegates.
- Know and practice the fundamentals of Coaching, Training and Facilitation to complete the learning process.
- Become more Flexible in all situations particularly dealing with difficult delegates.
- Communicate more effectively in Word usage, Vocal quality and Focussing skills through Body Language to effectively transfer knowledge.
- Creating more effective Adult Learning techniques.
- Build Rapport with delegates to ensure that the learning takes place.
- Learn ways to enhance the training by using Venues and Room Layout.
- Demonstrate correct and professional use of Visual Aids and Equipment.
- Learn ways to Overcome disruptive Behaviour.
- Formatting sessions to get results.
- Using various Question techniques.
- … and much more!
Delegates will receive their personalised presentations on a USB data drive
This program is designed to equip trainers of all disciplines to effectively communicate and develop positive Human Relation Skills with their delegates. They will be shown ways of motivating and growing their delegates to their full potential.
- This course is registered with the Services Seta (decision Number 0494)
- Recognised by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority of South Africa)
Who Will Benefit?
Any person who is involved as a Trainer or Educator, either in the IT industry, Human Resources or the Education field. People with no prior training experience are welcome.
Duration: 3 days Delegates: Maximum 12
Cost per delegate: R 4 650-00
What Others Have Said:
“As a trainer, one doesn’t think there is much to learn, until coming to KETLER PRESENTATIONS good training advice was imparted, we were coached on how to use it and the trainer let us know how it would benefit ourselves and others”.
Jeanie Shaw (L’Oreal)
“Normally, after completing a course, one leaves with only some knowledge, but after completing this course, I will take out plenty – with all the practice and interaction received during the course”.
Hester Brown (Santam)
“If you want to make a lasting and memorable impression when training or coaching, there is no better course than KETLER PRESENTATIONS’ Train the Trainer course”.
Rianda Klersop (Sasol Infrachem)
On completion of the course, the Trainer will be better equipped to deal with any situation in a training environment as they will have a better understanding of coaching and motivating their delegates to achieve a greater retention rate with each course. They will achieve more confidence in the training arena as they will be trained to International Standards and as a result will have a greater impact on the organisation.
This course is practical to enable experiential learning. All exercises are video recorded and the delegate will receive these on USB data drive.