The objectives of the Telemarketing course is to introduce the basic selling process on the telephone as well as a refresher for those involved in sales. The programme covers the fundamental steps to “sell” the appointment, successfully overcome and master objections and develop the confidence to close the deal. Delegates will be shown ways of improving telephone etiquette, understanding first impressions and achieving their objectives in an enthusiastic manner.
- Introduction to telesales
- Advantages of utilising the telephone
- Ways to increase your business
- Generating more leads
- Developing confidence
- Vocal Quality
- Developing Listening Skills
- The 5 Step Buying and Selling Process
- Achieving your goal in 5 steps
- Handling objections
- Telephone Skills
- Becoming more effective and convincing
- Know your Prospect
- Telephonic Interpersonal Skills
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
Who will benefit?
Any person in an organisation that deals with outgoing telephone calls, either in a selling situation or a customer service role.
Duration: 2 Days Delegates: Maximum 12
Cost per delegate: R 3 950-00