This Strategic Time Management program is designed to motivate the participant to manage their time more effectively and be in a position to strategically control other people’s time in a win-win environment that will create more time for them.
We never have 100% control over time and neither do others. It is when we are not aware of the constant time-wasters entering our plans and disrupting them, that we become stressed. This causes us to work overtime. We lose control which creates a lack of self-confidence that impacts on our personal and business relationships.
This Strategic Time Management two day course will show the delegate how to get back in control using various strategy tools that can save as much as 2 hours a day.
Delegates will acquire the skills to:
- Strategically manage the time issues with bosses, subordinates and peers that impact on our time.
- Organise themselves better to stay in control of their day.
- Set objectives to work SMARTer.
- Establish task priorities and how best to manage them.
- Control scheduled time and stick to it.
- Create their own Time Management Matrix to evaluate and control their activities.
- Organise others to guarantee more productive time.
- Delegate effectively to prevent costly mistakes.
- Planning tools to organise tasks and schedules.
- Manage Workstation strategies that subconsciously consume time.
- Overcome procrastination and get into top gear.
- Use time management in a more strategic way.
- Problem Solving And Decision Making Techniques.
- Implement solutions.
- Troubleshooting tools when plans do not work.
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is registered with Services SETA for the provision of education and training.
Who will benefit?
Any person having difficulty maintaining time schedules and constraints. Ideal for Managers, Executives, Entrepreneurs, Secretaries, Sales people, Project Managers, etc.
Duration: 2 Days Delegates: Maximum 15
Cost per delegate R 3 950.00 excl. Vat