Man’s greatest fear is Public Speaking!
So speaking in front of an audience is daunting,
so daunting that it ranks alongside the fear of death.
Now, you can eliminate this fear once and for all by just following a few simple tips and industry tricks and methods that you can learn in just one day spent in the company of one of South Africa’s leading Motivational Speakers and Presentation Trainers.
This Presentation Skills seminar will help you to:
- Create a positive and assertive impact on the audience. If they like you, they will listen – if they listen, they will buy in.
- Revisit all aspects of communication skills and make a positive first impression.
- Learn how to project confidence – even when you don’t feel it.
- Create a professional image that the audience can relate to. Find out ways how to create respect.
- Develop positive attitudes towards yourself and the audience. If you are sure of yourself, the audience will be sure of you.
- Learn how to deliver an unprepared (impromptu) talk quickly, effectively and professionally – and still get buy-in.
- How to effectively make use of the various types of presentation aids that will enhance any presentation.
- Learn how to effectively prepare any presentation that ensures results without the use of notes.
Delegates will be video recorded and will receive a personalised DVD of all exercises
People will only buy from people they respect. To earn that respect, the presenter must portray an image of confidence, assertiveness and be seen to know exactly where they are going.
Presenters have only one opportunity at presenting their ideas and should they fail, there is no going back. This seminar will provide the insight into the skills that will ensure the presenter is invited back!
The objective of this seminar is to equip presenters with the self-confidence to effectively sell their ideas to generate successful results. Whilst the presenter has only that one opportunity to deliver the idea, it needs to be presented in such a way that will create an impact on the audience to achieve the desired outcome.
What others have said:
“The practical exercises were challenging but also advanced me. The course has given me more confidence to present effectively”
Chantal Brunette – Media Director (Brandsh Media)
“Very good ground-based training – feedback constructive and advice very practical and of immediate benefit”.
Charmaine Dadford – National Sales Manager (Sturrock Shipping)
“KETLER PRESENTATIONS says it like it is and walks the talk. This course makes a huge difference in peoples’ skills bases”.
Dr Chris Le Roux (UNISA)
… and it can happen to you too!
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is registered with Services SETA (decision number 0494) for the provision of education and training in this course.
Who Will Benefit?
Any person whose function it is to generate buy-in from clients, peers, management, etc. Sales people, managers, project managers, company directors, marketers will all benefit greatly.