Master of Ceremonies Course
The objectives of the Master of Ceremonies program is to develop confidence and assertiveness in the role of an MC. Delegates will be well equipped with the knowledge and understanding of the duties and expectations of an MC.
- Memory Training:
- Fundamental techniques for remembering names and objects
- Identifying different Toasts
- Toasting etiquette
- Making effective Introductions
- Identifying dress codes
- Presentation Skills:
- Body Language
- Vocal Quality
- Knowing how to receive and handle questions
- Pre-meeting planning and organisation
- Speaking in Praise:
- How to reply to toasts and talks
- How to create a ‘roast’ with humour, wit and satire
- Presenting Awards:
- Presenting awards with dignity and grace
- Acknowledging recipients contributions
- Using Exhibits
- Using Equipment: Making use of microphones, lecterns, lighting
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
Who will benefit?
Any person who has the responsibility of being an MC at formal functions, meetings, company events both formal and social, award ceremonies, etc.
Duration: 2 Days Delegates: Maximum 12
Cost per delegate: R 3 650-00 ex VAT (SA)
Cost per delegate: R 4 150-00 (Namibia)