Everyday mistakes happen in life.
but when they happen in the workplace,
they cost money, time and maybe even lives!
On completion of the course, delegates will have obtained the necessary skills to understand themselves and those they work and communicate with. They will have a better understanding of how to deal with decisions that will prevent unnecessary and costly mistakes. They will develop on a conscious level the manner in which communication, delegation and leadership takes place in each and every interaction to create clearer understanding between parties.
In just 3 days, learn how to:
- Manage and be aware of potential Human Factors.
- Understand and practice the fundamental skills of communication.
- Know the personalities we deal with.
- Develop the skills of Transactional Analysis.
- Turn Management styles into Leadership Skills.
- Make a more accurate Judgement.
- Make more effective Decisions.
- Develop higher levels of Assertiveness.
- Be aware of Situational Awareness.
- Managing Conflict to gain Win-Win situations.
- Health, Stress and Fatigue Management.
- Career development … and much more
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
Cost per Delegate:
R 4, 500.00 excl. VAT