According to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 10 months. 80% just crash and burn.
Why is this?
The top three reasons are an absence of market need, running out of capital and not having a plan that generates longevity.
The objectives of this programme are to enable entrepreneurs, company owners, managers the skills in strategically planning their businesses to ensure that Start-ups do not become “Finish-ups”. The delegates will have the opportunity of analysing their current business and using the right tools, have a strategic plan going forward.
At the end of the training, the delegate will:
- Understand the importance of Strategic Planning
- Know how to keep their strategy alive
- Create a strategy that will ensure their business flourish
- Analyse their current business status and receive a tool to enhance their ongoing strategy
- Create and design their own branding
- Develop your business culture like an Entrepreneur
- Using Creativity to develop new and ongoing ideas
- How to stand out from the crowd and define your true power
- Develop an ongoing Strategic Analysis of your business
- Ways to position yourself as the expert
- Create a brand that enhances yourself and your company
- Design your own branding
Who will benefit?
Entrepreneurs, managers, company directors, marketers will all benefit greatly from attending this strategic course.
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is registered with Services SETA for the provision of education and training.