- An invoice will be supplied upon receipt of a duly completed booking form on this website.
- Your completed enrollment form has the status of an official purchase order and therefore implies a liability for payment.
- Payment must be paid in full on invoice. The invoice will reserve the booking.
- Receipt of payment must be received by Ketler Presentations prior to 10 (ten) working days of the course / consultation to confirm the booking.
- Cancellations made within 10 working days of the commencement of the program, or any NO-SHOWS forfeit the full program fee.
- The above applies to any additional booking within the 10 day period.
- Cancellations made within 20 working days of the commencement of the program, 50% of the program fee will be forfeited.
- A candidate may be replaced by another candidate.
- Any special terms and conditions of any promotion as advertised may supercede the above.
- All courses or consultations are subject to demand and KETLER PRESENTATIONS reserves the right to change dates and arrangements if necessary.
The fee for any course 1 (one) day or longer includes lunch and refreshments. All prices quoted exclude VAT. Manuals will be supplied which comprises of a complete working guide. Full payment of the fees as mentioned above is due 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course. Payment must be banked into our account as per the details in the email we send you after you complete a booking.
Please do not hesitate to contact ourselves should you require any further information.