Corporate Entrepreneur Academy
Entrepreneurs almost always operate where others fear to tread. They challenge conformity, because that is all they know how things are done.
Where managers and those in Corporate see problems and challenges, they see opportunities and turn them into solutions. Entrepreneurs are special in that they are different and that is why they make up a small group in society. That is why they have become a threat to the large corporations.
Managers are programmed to operate using their left brain which deals with getting the project done on time, in budget, etc and this prevents adding the people element into the project. This causes stakeholders to get upset, losing business and creating animosity with team members that create office politics. Managers are less programmed to develop the skills that entrepreneurs possess.
So what then, can Corporate’s do to meet this challenge?
Quite simple: turn your managers into Entrepreneurs!
Now, you can create your own Corporate Entrepreneurs within your company by learning first hand a few simple processes and methods that successful entrepreneurs have successfully applied that you can learn directly from them first hand.
You have the opportunity to spend an average of 3 days a month for 6 months under the guidance of some of these successful entrepreneurs who will share with you how you can also become equally successful.
Find out how you can:
- Build a business around the people that are willing to support you
- Create a positive and assertive impact on your customers. If they like you, they will listen – if they listen, they will buy in.
- Learn how to project confidence and make a positive first impression.
- Be able to control the negotiation and strategically get the best win-win deal.
- Position yourself as the expert and brand yourself for success
- Develop strategic mindpower to ensure success
- Learn the skills that enhance your time to generate more
- Run a business that generates results
- … and much more.
The Academy is designed to transform ‘Manager Thinking’ into ‘Entrepreneur Thinking’. They will be able to operate on a more strategic level that will bring in results, both in Productivity and Leadership strengths.
Delegates will obtain the skills to:
- relate more effectively towards staff, customers and suppliers and management that builds long-lasting relationships
- become more assertive and lead people rather than manage them towards results
- maintain a positive mind frame and develop effective entrepreneurial skills
- negotiate on a more strategic level to generate better win-win results
- have the ability and confidence to present and sell their ideas or product more effectively and strategically to ensure buy-in
- know how to market and brand themselves, the company, their product to become the expert in their field
- have the skills to pace themselves and their team to become more productive
- learn how to take risk and manage risk effectively
- how to create the initiative to be successful.
Delegates will receive:
- A strategic workbook to guide you through the building process and beyond
- Books on related topics
- Subliminal CD’s
- Personalised electronic copy of all exercises
Month 1: Develop People Mastery
- Develop confidence to tackle any task
- Create a positive image
- Setting authentic business goals
- Creating belief systems
- Developing assertive awareness and a positive attitude
- Handling conflict and complaints
- Maintaining profitability
Month 2: Presenting your Business with Strategy
- Create a positive impact
- Preparation skills to ensure results
- Using the Strategic Structure to guarantee buy-in
- Positioning yourself as the expert
Communicate your Expertise Globally
- Design a complete media tool
- Brand yourself for success
- Getting started with your plan
- Mastering your social strategies
- Market yourself successfully
Month 3: Create Strategic Customer Solutions
- Secure your success by defining their needs
- Develop long lasting customer rapport
- Sell with success
- Discover ways to generate business
Month 4: Influence with Strategy
- Learn the strategy model to create the win-win
- Prepare for success
- Tools to Control the negotiation
- Learn to persuade
Everlasting Strategic Focusing
- Create the pathway to think like an Entrepreneur
- Be positive in bad times
- Control the mind rather the mind controls you
- Think success
Month 5: Generate On-going Repeat Business
- Refining your impact areas
- Re-establish strategic moments of truth
- Create positive first and long-lasting impressions
- Brand yourself as the expert
Month 6: Manage Daily Success
- Setting Business Objectives
- Organising you
- Plan your time
I do not choose to be a common man,
It is my right to be uncommon … if I can,
I seek opportunity … not security.
I do not wish to be a kept citizen.
I want to take the calculated risk;
To dream and to build.
To fail and to succeed.
I prefer the challenges of life
I will not trade freedom for beneficence
Nor my dignity for a handout
I will never cower before any master
Nor bend to any threat.
It is my heritage to stand erect.
Proud and unafraid;
To think and act for myself,
To enjoy the benefit of my creations
And to face the world boldly and say:
This, with God’s help, I have done
All this is what it means
To be an Entrepreneur.