I have worked with so many organisations only to realise that business is lost due to the lack of detail and commitment placed into their presentations. You have only one chance to present and if that is not done effectively and strategically – there is no going back.
Deals rarely fail due to the content of the presentation, rather the way in which the presenter plans, executes and follows through. Here are some strategies that may assist you:
1. Follow through with a proposal
After your presentation, send the client a written proposal of what you presented. People do not always believe what they hear, they believe what they see. Ensure that your proposal reaches them the same day to enhance your professionalism.
2. Demonstrate that you are the expert
A person who cannot communicate clearly and confidently is perceived not to be trusted. Speak clearly and slightly projected. Ensure that you know 10 times more about your topic than what you present.
3. Know their need
If you do not know why they have taken the time to listen to your presentation – you do not know their real needs. Without this important information, you are shooting in the dark. Your presentation will become a hit and miss affair.
Find out what the Professional Presenters do to make their presentations so successful – every time they stand up to present.
Is this YOU…?
- Do you turn into a nervous wreck when asked to make a presentation?
- Do you fumble for words – or even worse – mumble your way through?
- Do you sway nervously from foot to foot and clutch your hands?
- Do people yawn and fidget while you frantically look for an escape route?
- Do you silently pray the floor will open up and swallow you up?
You are not alone!
Strategic Presentation Course
People just like you, who thought they could never speak in front of an audience, have gained confidence and skills they need to become brilliant speakers and presenters.
In just 2 days, this course will help you to:
- Have access to a proven and highly successful presentation format that will create more audience buy-in. This is an infallible tool that cannot be missed.
- How to effectively make use of the various types of presentation aids that will enhance any presentation.
- Ensure that you get BUY-IN from every presentation.
- Know how to create effective visuals that work hand-in-hand with your presentation so you look more professional and in control.
- Learn how the professionals prepare for success.
- Develop skills of handling questions.
- Learn how to deliver an unprepared (impromptu) talk quickly, effectively and professionally – and still get buy-in.
- Create a positive and assertive impact on the audience. If they like you, they will listen – if they listen, they will buy in.
- Create a professional image that the audience can relate to. Find out ways how to create respect.
- Develop positive attitudes towards yourself and the audience. If you are sure of yourself, the audience will be sure of you.
- Learn how to be successful when need to present Standing with or without a camera, Sitting with a small group, Multi Media Presentations, Video Conferencing and much more.
Delegates will receive a personalised video recording of all exercises
ACCREDITATION: This course is registered with the Services Seta (Accreditation no: 0494)
22, 23 September 2014 Gauteng
29, 30 September 2014 Durban
13, 14 October 2014 Cape Town
30, 31 October 2014 Gauteng
03, 04 November 2014 Windhoek
TIME: 08h00 to 16h30
INVESTMENT: R3650.00 excl vat (Includes a Manual, Personalised video, Lunch and refreshments)