The objective of this program is to recognise the need for a practical approach to Project Management training. Combining the most recent advances in project management research with the practical, hands-on experiences of project managers, this program offers a unique blend of the “what to” and “how to” of project management and leadership.
This course is designed to give the delegates the clarity and understanding on all the areas of project management as laid out in the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge), which is the standard put forward by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Combined with knowledge, the delegates are given procedures, techniques and deliverable templates with each output.
KETLER PRESENTATIONS is:
- Registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494)
- A member of PMSA (Project Management Institute of South Africa)
- Planning a Project
- Explore the types of people involved and their roles.
- Learn the 4 phases of a project and what is required for each.
- Developing the Plan
- Learn how to complete a charter, set up issues lists, a lesson-learned list and how to assemble a team.
- Overall Change Control
- Managing changes that occur during the project process.
- Project Scope Management
- Discover how to set an appropriate target; learn how to recognise the different types of customers and to define their needs.
- Cost Management
- Learn how to estimate costs and create a spending estimate.
- Managing Risk
- Managing problems that occur and prevent them from occurring.
- Executing the Plan
- Monitoring the progress and identify any new risks that were not anticipated.
- Closing out the Project
- Evaluating the customer’s satisfaction, and knowing how to assemble a close-out report.
Who will benefit?
Anyone who is involved in Project Management and involved in teams where decisions and planning need to be actioned.
Duration: 3 Days
Delegates: Minimum 10 (for corporates only)
For more on info go to corporate training home page
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive up to date information on our courses and more.
Do you need a speaker for an event? Contact Trevor Ketler now :
Phone: +27 11 468 1320
Fax: +27 11 468 2512