Performance management training course
The objective of this program is to equip managers with the competencies to manage individuals and work teams in delivering performance to meet operational performance goals and objectives. They will have the ability to set performance goals and measures; formulate development plans and to monitor and evaluate performance.
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
On completion of the course, delegates will have obtained a sound understanding of the process of Performance Management and will be able to deliver:
- Clear, concise and accurate Role Profiles
- Performance plans for subordinates that are translated from strategic plans and/or operational goals and objectives
- Standards of performance which are measurable
- An ability to observe and evaluate performance levels
- Proactive actions to the maintenance and improvement of individual performance
- An understanding of the 8-step Performance Process
- Performance Development Reviews
- Performance Development plans to meet current operational requirements
- The ability to utilise the Performance Management Process to manage substandard performance
- An action plan to implement performance goals for all subordinate staff
- The resolution of a minimum of one critical issue currently facing the manager
Who will benefit?
Any person who is involved as a manager, supervisor or line manager at any level and who manages the performance of individuals or work teams.
Duration: 2 Days
Delegates: Minimum 10 - maximum 12
For more on info go to corporate training home page