Negotiation skills and techniques course
The objective is to provide a deeper insight into the negotiation process. The programme provides delegates with the skills needed to master win/win negotiations, gain confidence in interpersonal skills, how to anticipate responses and manage them as well as managing the transition from sales to negotiation. It will provide the tools on how to bargain and close the deal.
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
- Introduction to Negotiation Skills
- Creating Win/Win results
- Interpersonal skills
- The Negotiation Process
- Decision - making process
- 5 steps of negotiation
- Thinking on your feet
- Negotiation goals
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Invitation to Negotiate
- First impressions
- Making the most of your power
- Handling the move from selling
- Positioning the negotiator
- Setting out the ideal outcome
- Skills and strategies for quick reactions
- Eliciting responses
- Tactics, tricks and threats
- Basic questioning techniques
- Closing the deal
- Clarification of agreement
Who will benefit?
Any person involved with negotiating, planning the negotiation. Sales people, Managers, Project managers, Leaders. Anybody who wishes to create a win-win environment.
Duration: 3 Days
Delegates: Maximum 12
For more on info go to corporate training home page
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive up to date information on our courses and more.
Do you need a speaker for an event? Contact Trevor Ketler now :
Phone: +27 11 468 1320
Fax: +27 11 468 2512