Master of ceremonies training course
The objectives of this programme are to develop confidence and assertiveness in the role of a MC. Delegates will be well equipped with the knowledge and understanding of the duties and expectations of an MC.
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
- Memory Training:
- Fundamental techniques for remembering names and objects
- Identifying different Toasts
- Toasting etiquette
- Making effective Introductions
- Presentation Skills:
- Body Language
- Vocal Quality
- Knowing how to receive and handle questions
- Pre-meeting planning and organisation
- Speaking in Praise:
- How to reply to toasts and talks
- How to create a ‘roast’ with humour, wit and satire
- Presenting Awards:
- Presenting awards with dignity and grace
- Acknowledging recipients contributions
- Using Exhibits
- Using Equipment: Making use of microphones, lecterns, lighting
Who will benefit?
Any person who has the responsibility of being an MC at formal functions, meetings, company events both formal and social, award ceremonies, etc.
Duration: 2 Days
Delegates: Maximum 12
For more on info go to corporate training home page
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive up to date information on our courses and more.
Do you need a speaker for an event? Contact Trevor Ketler now :
Phone: +27 11 468 1320
Fax: +27 11 468 2512