Human factor course
The Human Factor is at the heart of most problems in everyday business life. Yet it is not only the skill of recruiting the right person but the art of developing these people to prevent potential problems becoming real problems. Enhancing current attitudes will become the difference between making profit for the business and losing it.
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
On completion of the course, delegates will have obtained the necessary skills to understand themselves and those they work and communicate with. They will have a better understanding of how to deal with decisions that will prevent unnecessary and costly mistakes and develop on a conscious level the manner in which communication, delegation and leadership takes place in each and every interaction to create clearer understanding between parties.
The delegates will acquire the skills to:
- Manage Human Factors
- Understand and practice the fundamental skills of communication
- Know the personalities we deal with
- Develop the skills of Transactional Analysis
- Turn Management styles into Leadership Skills
- Make a more accurate Judgement
- Make more effective Decisions
- Develop higher levels of Assertiveness
- Situational Awareness
- Managing Conflict to gain Win-Win situations
- Health, Stress and Fatigue Management
- Career development
Duration: 3 days
For more on info go to corporate training home page