Develop your facilitation skills
The objective of this programme is to know and understand the role of the facilitator. To be able to successfully run a Brainstormer session to exceed the desired results for the client. To get to know and understand the Brainstormer process and to demonstrate professional techniques and skills in facilitating.
This course is registered with the Services SETA (decision number 0494).
- Understand the purpose of the Brainstormer session and why it works.
- Know how to create the best and workable environment and remaining in control.
- Know their role as a facilitator.
- Get to know the Brainstormer sequence.
- Be skilled in handling ‘suitcase words’.
- Know how best to create the effective Brainstormer environment and develop the most beneficial room layout.
- Learn techniques in clustering.
- Develop creative skills in formulating effective opening questions.
- Be comfortable in planning a Brainstormer session with the client to ensure an effective and successful result.
- Be able to create questions to elicit the desired result.
- Create a workable plan for the client so he can monitor the progress.
Who will benefit?
Any person within the organisation who is required to solve problems and issues where buy-in from the organisation is required and action plans need to be developed.
Duration: 2 Days
Delegates: Minimum 10. All delegates will receive a full kit comprising of the Brainstormer paper and accessories together with a Brainstormer carry bag.
For more info go to corporate training home page